Animal Complaints

All animal complaints in the City of Huntington should be directed to the Huntington Cabell Wayne Animal Control Shelter by calling or emailing. If it is an emergency situation (sick or injured livestock/wildlife) or involves a vicious animal, please call 911 immediately.

Loud or barking dogs between the hours of 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. should be referred to 911.

The phone number for the Animal Control Shelter is 304.696.5551. The email address is For more information, visit